Sunday 10 July 2011

How music touch my life?

Everyone love music or at least they hear different kind of sound. Music can be in many types of genres such as classical, pop, rock, blues, jazz, reggae, modern contemporary, broadway or even the sound of birds chirping. Hence, we can not run from music as it has been part of our lives. Instead, we should embrace and appreciate music. Anyway, music had touch my life by the sound of guitar strings. Initially, I was amazed by my cousin who are playing guitar and singing at the same time. I noticed that he had a great time doing it spontaneously. Consequently, without hesitation and full of enthusiasm, my father bought me an acoustic guitar and sent me to formal music school. Along the way, I learnt that music is a journey of emotion and not just a tool to entertain people but also teach me to be a creative person and increase my cognitive system. Furthermore, when a musician plays a song it describe the character of the person and express his or her emotion and feeling regarding their lifes. In a nutshell, music has no boundaries it can connect and bring people together regardless of their races and cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment